- Essential for maintenance of tissue fluid balance and nerve and muscle excitability and function.
- Reduces dehydration, allowing optimal muscle function in extreme environmental conditions.
- Supplies readily available potassium, critical to efficient muscle function, especially in hot climates, due to large amounts of potassium being lost during intense muscle activity and sweating.
- Replenishes potassium lost through urine excretion in stressed horses. Supplementation is recommended, particularly when horses are ‘training off’.
- Includes Vitamin E and selenium, which are potent anti-oxidants critical to maintaining healthy muscle function during hard exercise.
- Able to be used in conjunction with daily electrolyte supplementation of Salkavite and Neutrolene to reduce lactic acidosis.